Deputy Manager- Learning and Development (Learning Partner)(6+ yrs)
Salary 16 Lpa
- 06 Jan 2020
Key Requirements: -
Essential: Graduate in any stream
Desirable: ID certified
Essential: Experience of 6+ years in L&D as ID professional building content for classroom and e-learning platforms.
Desirable: Insurance Industry Background, Facilitation skills
Essential: trained in Instructional Design, Articulate, Adobe Captivate, e-learning, mobile apps
Essential: 6+ years of experience in L&D working in a medium to large sized service organization. Should have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Essential: Learning methodologies, learning tools, instruction design, new technologies, authoring tools
Desirable: Financial or Insurance Domain Knowledge
• Creative thinking and Design Skills
• Ability to prioritize and implement projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Relationship building and negotiation abilities
• Ability to work against timelines effectively
Desirable: Facilitation skills, graphic design skills etc
Key Responsibilities: -
• Gather needs and create macro learning design
• Do research and create content for various lines of business
• Creation of content based on instructional design and adult learning principles.
• Use variety of design approaches to create maximum impact example game based, video based, experiential to name a few.
• Create/curate content for various learner group based on their needs.
• Ability to work on authoring tools like Storyline/ Articulate
• Drive new age learning methods like E-learning modules, gamification and quizzes
• Leverage in-house applications like Challenger and Career Navigator to assess current competence and key gaps
• Be a business partner for all learning and capability development needs.
• Liaison with stakeholder and SMEs to gather inputs while designing customized learning interventions.
• Curating content to create customized learning plans for specific roles
• Assist in creating learning calendar and learning paths for identified learner groups
• Improving learning interventions based on stakeholder and participant feedback
• Contribute towards showcasing and highlighting impact of learning activities through L&D dashboard
• Facilitation conduct workshops for L1 level population as and when needed
• Managing learning activities on LMS
• Vendor Management (Need Based)
Within the company:
Need based interaction with all employees, SMEs and Managers for discussions, information sharing.
Outside the company:
Training vendors, other vendors and service providers
Contact Person – Shruti
Contact No. - 9711992926Apply