Credit Officer - Senoir Analyst (2+ Yrs)
Salary 15 Lpa
- 09 Jan 2020
· Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties (including Corporate and FIs) by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
· Write Rating reports and credit reviews/analysis for recommendation to senior members for approval.
· Active participation in Live trades with onshore credit officers (KCP) by understanding the trade dynamics, providing your recommendation and completing the credit write-ups (Addendum) for the same.
· On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments, news events, etc and assessing the impact on credit worthiness of the counterparty, keeping company exposure in mind.
· Understand the various banking products (including Trade Finance and Derivatives) and credit documentation for the same. Support the KCP with appropriate checks and its inclusion in the credit reviews.
· Monitoring of limits/exposure: Updating Limit amendments and credit relevant data updates in the credit system. Exposure monitoring and timely clearance of Excess tickets. Timely monitoring of covenants and regular discussion with KCPs.
· Manage own credit portfolio and assist senior decision makers to make informed decisions based on your recommendations
· Interface directly across with the Credit officers (KCP) and other stakeholders (business side, Exposure managements, and various ops teams) to ensure complete understanding of organization exposure and timely completion of the credit reviews.
· Participate in ad-hoc projects related to portfolio exercises (industry/regional exercise), regulatory developments, sector notes, audit exercises and support onshore KCPs for various business strategies.
· Ensure compliance with relevant and applicable local and global regulatory and policy requirements.
Required education, experience & skills: Relevant professional qualifications are MSc / MA / MBA / CA / CFA, etc.
z Relevant work experience (3–4years) in credit underwriting
z Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial markets and economic/industry trends
z Strong accounting background, knowledge of financial ratios, financial statement analysis, cash flow projections or project finance
z Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
z Must be a self-starter and pro-active in bringing new ideas and solutions to the table
z Must demonstrate ability to manage own time efficiently and effectively, and be able to multitask, absorb ideas and facts quickly,
while maintaining a strict eye for detail
z Ability to apply entrepreneurial skills to develop processes and activities
Contact Person - Shruti
Contact No. - 9711992926Apply