Human Resources Partner (4+ Yrs)
Salary 6 Lpa
- 22 Jan 2020
Roles & Responsibilities:-
· Responsible for driving and maintaining various processes facilitating employee engagement, motivation, communication;
· Grievance handling; counselling, establishment and maintenance of communication channels.
· Facilitate the creating of a world-class working environment that will attract and retain the, highest calibre of people
· Drive and execute HR strategies to support and achieve employee relation activities
· Responsible for all employee communication & grievances management
· Actively benchmark all HR activities and adopt suitable initiatives based on industry trends
· Conduct Employee satisfactions surveys and ensure that it is at expected levels
· Facilitate the driving of organization Culture
· Facilitate (through multiple initiatives) and maintain high morale and teamwork resulting in high, employee satisfaction.
· Dealing with issues of employee (in) discipline and maintaining employee relations resulting in fun, filled work place amidst high performance orientation.
· Ensure regular communication happens from Top Management in the form of Town Halls and Meetings.
· Assist is driving Location level Employee Engagement Events
· Plan and Execute Employee Communication on the floor along with Ops
· Conduct Employee Skips and report out and drive actions to closure
· Assist in Employee related documentation and filing of disciplinary cases with central filing team
· Connect with New Hires and drive Retention in 90 days bracket
Generic & Specific Skillset:-
· Data Management
· Detail oriented
· Organizing and planning
· Time Management
· Problem Solving
· Presentation skills
· Willingness to work in evening / night shifts is a must.
Contact Person – Ananya
Contact No. - 9711621738Apply