Regional EHS (8+ Yrs)
Salary 50-55 Lpa
- 15 Feb 2020
• Possess a thorough understanding of Indian EHS regulations and company policy.
• Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable organisation’s EHS Policies and Indian regulatory requirements
• Measure the regions and sites’ performance against published requirements in EHS policies. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
• Ensure EHS recordkeeping and data integrity and provides Operations with accurate reporting and metrics to support business EHS initiatives.
• Deliver on-time and quality projects to Operations. Deliver quality projects on time to Operations.
• Analyze EHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to justify the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the safety risk is highest.
• Analyze Global Safety Peer Review results and develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other FCs.
• Audit recordkeeping practices and Global EHS Database entries to ensure compliance to global EHS standards and local regulations.
• Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
• Manage and mentor the FC EHS Manager and EHS Associates in your assigned FCs.
• Spend time at the fulfillment centers and seek input from EHS teams, Associates and leaders on EHS program improvement opportunities. Ensure open communication on status of progress and resolution against these suggestions.
• Lead soft tissue injury reduction efforts by performing targeted Kaizens in partnership with the Operations teams based on the risks identified in each task (force, repetition, and awkward postures).
• Ensure site leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery (including qualifications of the trainer), and effectiveness of all required EHS training.
• Review for effectiveness the deployed EHS tools and revise to ensure continual improvement.
• Partner with corporate and other regional field EHS personnel to leverage global EHS and environmental best practices into INFC network.
Basic Qualifications: -
Contact Person - Shruti
Contact No. - 9711992926