Surveillance Officer(4+ Yrs)
Salary 16-20 Lpa
- 01 Apr 2020
● Undertaking daily post-trade surveillance monitoring on a timely basis to identify activity which may indicate possible market abuse or market integrity issues.
● Assisting with responding to regulatory requests for information.
● Assisting the regional and global compliance team in the strategic enhancements of the firm's surveillance platform.
● Reviewing and drafting internal procedures, policies and guidance where required.
● Conducting other ad-hoc project work as required by the regional or global compliance team.
● Experience in a trade surveillance role at a financial institution (e.g. investment bank, broker, trading venue/exchange, proprietary trading firm or regulator).
● Experience of designing, testing and calibrating surveillance models and parameters.
● Good knowledge of Market Conduct/Market Abuse rules and regulatory frameworks.
● Proven analytical skills, including the analysis of large amounts of order and trade data whilst maintaining attention to detail.
● The ability to work and prioritize independently coupled with the judgment to involve management with issues as needed.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet knowledge and skills.
● Working knowledge of coding languages such as SQL and Python.
● Some exposure to technical aspects of high frequency/algorithmic trading.
● Project management experience.
Contact Person: - Sayana
Contact No. - 9711621736Apply