Technical Compliance Analyst (5-6 Yrs)
Salary 25 Lpa
- 02 Apr 2020
● Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, including the firm’s senior management, to conduct and oversee a variety of tasks essential to both the day-to-day and strategic operation of surveillance program.
● Gathering project requirements from stakeholders within the global Legal and Compliance team.
● Writing and documenting technical specifications of surveillance reports and systems.
● Liaising with developers to build surveillance reports, identify and solve issues, and continuously improve surveillance processes.
● Produce management information reports and other ad-hoc statistical analysis.
● Identifying any gaps or inefficiencies in and helping to improve our current day-to-day surveillance workflows.
● 3+ years of experience in a technical project management, business analyst or similar role at a financial institution (e.g. investment bank, broker, trading venue/exchange, proprietary trading firm or regulator).
● Experience of designing, implementing, and testing surveillance models/reports and parameters.
● Working knowledge of coding languages such as SQL and Python.
● The ability to work and prioritize independently coupled with the judgment to involve management with issues as needed.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong Microsoft Excel/Google Sheet knowledge and skills.
● Good knowledge of Market Conduct/Market Abuse rules and regulatory frameworks.
● Some exposure to technical aspects of high frequency/algorithmic trading.
Contact Person: - Sayana
Contact No. - 9711621736Apply