BI CCO - Front Office Control testing
Salary 20-28 lpa
- 06 Sep 2018
• As part of the extended EME Controls Testing team, undertake periodic product and thematic reviews across the Markets, Research, FiRM, Treasury and Banking businesses, challenging control design and control operating effectiveness.
• Develop strong and productive working relationships with local line management, EME team in London, and global FO Controls Testing team to ensure continuous engagement on key deliverables and project updates are shared on a timely basis.
• Maintain a strong level of interaction and continuous communication with matrix management, including local and London based line management.
• Develop engagement with Front Office management as and when needed to ensure they understand their risks and have controls and processes in place to manage those risks.
• Challenge the operational risk and control self assessments performed by Business Units.
• Review how issues identified are resolved and whether actions taken are suitable and sustainably implemented.
• Work with the Risk & Control teams in providing opinions and views on the status of controls in the various asset classes across the front office.